Do you aspire to not just make a living with your craft, but a good living where your bills are paid and your family is taken care of? Maybe you have a few clients or even a few friends that you've done some solid work for but you're not sure how to scale your business to any meaningful size.
Are you currently in business, but you're tired of the valleys that you find yourself in between projects? The stress of not having projects on the calendar for the coming weeks/months is enough to drive anyone crazy. (I've been there!)
Do you want to know the secret to finding success in this crazy music industry?
I have it... Here it is... Are you ready for it?
Study less about your craft and start studying BUSINESS!
I used to tell myself that if I just became obsessed with learning how to play, record, or mix better that the work would come. I thought the "business stuff" would just work itself out.
Nope! I was dead wrong.
Back then, my work was 🔥 and I had a handful of clients. I even had a few clients that were willing to pay me a nice chunk of change to work on their records. But... it wasn't until I began to study how to run a profitable business that the gaps began to fill and my bills began to be paid on time.
Kind of a big deal, eh?
You’ve probably seen and tried some of the sites that exist to help you find clients and while sometimes these sites can potentially land you some work, it doesn’t take long to realize that they’re bogged down and heavily saturated with other talented audio pros. Places like Craigslist and audio related forums are flooded with studios, producers, mixers, and musicians all trying to make a decent living by shoving their rates and services in the faces of bands and artists daily.
You see, I didn't always run a successful mixing business. I started at the bottom just like you. And now, I can proudly state that I have over 100 million plays of records that I mixed. And I got there by following the exact system that I'm calling...
Audio For Profit
Audio For Profit is a six-week course that will teach you the ins and the outs of launching, running, growing, and ultimately sustaining a business in the audio industry.
I'll be there to coach you along the way with hours of in-depth videos, downloadable worksheets, multiple mini-courses to cover niche-specific training and a very private Facebook Group where you'll have direct access to not only yours truly, but others in the Audio For Profit system as well.
Each week you'll be assigned homework. I've provided a list of simple yet very specific tasks for you to complete which will help you to do the following:
- Establish the right mindset and attitude
- Learn how to do market research and position your business for success
- Choose and focus on major goals (you know, the stuff that results are made of!)
- Find paying clients (talented ones!)
- Develop credibility and strategically build on your successful projects
- Brand your business with free and easy to use tools
- Quickly launch your first website
- Edit or revise your existing site for maximum efficiency (drive and convert sales)
- Drive traffic to your website and turn potential customers into clients
- Position your rates & services based on your current skill level
- Capitalize on effective marketing strategies (both free and paid options)
- Learn to communicate with clients before, during, and after their projects.
- Develop and implement strong business systems to create balance and flow for your customers
- Learn to relieve the stress of bookkeeping, taxes, and all the financial stuff
- Dare I say more?
- There's more! 😉
This is a course for both aspiring and current audio professionals. I've created Audio For Profit to be relevant to you whether you haven't so much as landed your first paying client all the way through to struggling recording studios looking to keep the doors open.
How can that be?
I've created what I'm calling the core course content to be relevant to the fundamental strategies of business and then spiced things up with individual courses for multiple niches within the audio industry.
Drummer? Guitar player? Engineer? Mixer? Producer? Home studio? Large Recording studio? Yes. This course is for YOU!
*Additional mini-courses will be included with the Pro and VIP bundles, however, they will be sold separately if you choose the basic package.
Mini course topics include:
- Facebook Pixel Explained
- Facebook Ads for Beginners
- Advanced Facebook Ad Strategies
- How to officially (and legally) launch your business
- Email Marketing 101
- Advanced Email Marketing
- Lead generation
- Marketing strategies for musicians
- Marketing strategies for engineers
- Marketing strategies for producers
- Marketing strategies for studios (home, project, and pro)
Very Private Facebook Group
Launching and/or growing a business takes work. You shouldn't have to go at it alone. That's why every level of Audio For Profit gives you access to our closed Facebook Group. It's so private you can't even find it if you run a search. 👀 Talk about: #exclusive
I've also done some of the work for you to speed up your journey to landing or gaining more clients. (More on that inside the course!)
60 Day Money Back Guarantee
I'm confident that you're going to not only enjoy the ride of growing your business but that you'll see results (profit). If for any reason you don't feel that your business has improved, you aren't landing paying clients or you're just not satisfied (after putting in genuine effort) after taking this course, simply shoot me an email within 60 days and I'll give you a full refund, no questions asked.
If the course is ineffective and you fail to see results, I'll take it on the chin, cry myself to sleep and beg the audio gods to have mercy on your soul. Just kidding... I'll quickly issue your refund and wish you nothing but the best. Sound good? Good! Let's get to it, shall we?